Special events at Champney's
Mothers Day Sunday Brunch Buffet
• Quick Breads, croissants, muffins
• Soup- Spring parsnip & white truffle.
• Local Greens Salad- Choice of 2 dressings on side – cider vinaigarette, Champney’s ranch. GF, vegan
• Fresh fruit platter. GF
• Faroe Island Salmon, Herb Roasted with Dijon Cream- GF. Skin off.
• Roasted Chicken Breast & morel mushroom sauce.
• Griled Vegetables & mushrooms with cous cous- vegan.
• Champney’s home fry potato. Vegetarian.
• Chef’s Vegetable Medley. Vegetarian.
• brioche French toast & chamboard strawberries
• Eggs Benedict.
• Maple Sausage. Vt Smoke & Cure links.
• North Country Smoke House Bacon.
• Assortment of Quiche- both vegetarian and non.
• Carving station-Roasted Sirloin of Beef with a red wine au jus. Roasted Turkey breast with Turkey gravy & Cranberry relish
Omelets Made to Order – Locally Raised Eggs, Yellow or Whites – 9 Options for Fillings
Ham, Spinach, Onion
Mushroom, Pepper mix, Poached salmon, Bacon
Tomato, Broccoli, Cheeses
• Chilled Seafood Station- shrimp cocktail, jonah crab claws, variety of seafood salads and ceviche
Chef- manned omelet and carving stations, salad and chilled seafood displays, seasonally crafted brunch selections and house made desserts. Coffee – Tea – Sodas – Milk
Hours for seating for Mothers Sunday buffet brunch are 11:00am-3.30pm
Regular Dinner menu available 5.00pm-8.00pm Reservations suggested.
Please call 413-772-3087
Price for brunch – $35 per adult, $15 6-12 years, 1-5 years free
Chef Ameer Whitmyer|Sous Chef Joshua Rock