Special events at Champney's
Mother’s Day Sunday Brunch, May 14th, 2017
• Quick Breads, croissants, muffins, sausage biscuit with gravy
• Soup- Hadley Grass and Cream. GF, Vegetarian.
• Local Greens Salad- Choice of 2 dressings on side – cider vin, Champney’s ranch. GF, vegan
• Fingerling Potato Salad. GF
• Faroe Island Salmon, Herb Roasted with Dijon Cream- GF. Skin off.
• Orange Basil Chicken Breast- Egg battered chicken breast pieces with an orange and basil butter sauce.
• Vegetarian Entrée.
• Champney’s home fry potato. Vegetarian.
• Chef’s Vegetable Medley. Vegetarian.
• Assorted Crepes (sweet & savory). Herbed cheese and asparagus and choc/hazelnut
• Eggs Benedict.
• Maple Sausage. Vt Smoke & Cure links.
• North Country Smoke House Bacon.
• Assortment of Quiche- both vegetarian and non.
Chef’s Carving Station
• Roast Sirloin
• Bone-In Ham, Maple Cured, Locally Produced. GF. apple ginger sauce
Omelets Made to Order – Locally Raised Eggs, Yellow or Whites – 9 Options for Fillings
Ham Spinach Onion
Mushroom Pepper mix Poached salmon Bacon
Tomato Broccoli Cheeses
• Chilled Seafood Station- shrimp cocktail, jonah crab claws, variety of seafood salads and ceviche
Coffee – Tea – Sodas – Milk
Hours for seating for Mother’s Day buffet brunch are 11:30am-3.30pm
Regular Dinner menu available 5.00pm-8.00pm Reservations suggested.
Please call 413-774-5587, ext 172
Price for brunch – $35 per adult, $15 6-12 years, 1-5 years free
Chef Ameer Whitmyer|Sous Chef Joshua Rock